1. The Promoter is Fruit & Veg City Holdings (Pty) Ltd (“The Promoter”).
2. The competition is open to all South African Residents above the age of 18 who are in possession of a valid identity document, except directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants of or any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by the promoter or marketing service providers in respect of the promotional competition, or the spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members.
3. This competition is open until 31st July 2013. Any entries received after midnight on the last day will not be valid and not be considered.
4. To enter:
4.1 SMS LOVE BIKE or LOVE MTB to 38575; or
4.2 Scan the QR code and click on the entry tab on our Facebook App.
5. The winners will be selected at random by way of a draw conducted by the promoter or a person appointed by the promoter and the prizes, being 10 GIANT Talon 2 Mountain Bikes will be awarded to a winners of the competition.
6. The draw will take place on 5th August 2013 and the winners will be notified by telephone, by 9th August 2013 and thereafter confirmed in writing. The organisers will endeavour to contact the winners on the telephone number and address provided. If, however, they cannot be reached after 6 attempts have been made during business hours within a period of 72 hours for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the competition rules.
7. The prize is not exchangeable for cash and not transferable and all winners will have to claim their prize within 30 days of the draw having taken place and at that time identify themselves with a bar coded South African ID book and sign a receipt for any prize received or provide an address or other means whereby the prize can be delivered to them, and failure to claim the prize or a refusal or inability to comply herewith will disqualify the winner and a new winner will be drawn in their place at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
8. The Promoter reserves the right to request that images taken of the winner or staff be used for publicity purposes in any manner they deem fit, without any further remuneration being made payable to the winner, which request the winner may decline.
9. The Promoter shall have the right to terminate the competition immediately and without notice for any reason beyond its control requiring this. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they may have in terms of this promotion and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter, its agents and staff.
10. Participation in the competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules and entrants agree to abide by the rules
11. Except in so far as is provided for in the Act 68 of 2008, the judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.